I get the impression that Jerry likes the built in editor just fine the way it
is. ;-)

Let's face it, Revolution is an odd duck. It really is. A most amazing,
magical, useful and inspiring duck, but still odd. What other paradigm in the
software development world is like Revolution? It's BECAUSE it's not Java or
C++ or ObjectiveC or even Pascual that I can use it. But some of it's edges are
unpolished. Still, it's come a long way from where it was when I first got
ahold of it, and one of the reasons I pony up each year, and recently for 5
years in advance, is because I see it as an investment. So long as revolution
thrives and continues to become even just a little bit better, I will be a
happy camper.

I can actually write useful apps with this thing!! Given my lack of patience,
and the time needed to write a really professional looking app, Revolution
feels like it was made just for me. I don't mind then a few feathers out of
place here and there, especially since others like Jerry and Trevor and so many
others that don't get as much credit as they deserve, are doing a bit of
preening on our beloved duck. I rather like the whole crazy odd little setup we
have going here.

Bob