On 9/13/10 9:18 PM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:
  >  I am 'sorry' to tell you that my wife and I enjoy a rather
different sort of relationship than business partners.

For starters, I don't have a desperate urge to continually
dominate her and squash her; luckily, should I ever have a
dictatorial moment she is quite capable of defending her own
interests. "Mutual respect" is the first phrase that springs to mind.
You've been married how long and your wife hasn't already dominated you and
squashed you? What's the deal? :-)

20 years so far!