On 9/14/10 1:46 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
On 9/13/10 1:56 PM, Richmond wrote:

However, I am serious about what I wrote about Kevin, who seems to be,
despite misdirecting signs, a sharp
cookie: which is a relief really - who wants a company without one as
its boss?

Kevin is a very sharp cookie indeed -- but I'm thinking maybe he'd make faster progress if he wore only black turtlenecks in public.

Please, please, NO!

I am also serious about what I wrote about my wife and myself:
paradoxically and unfashionably, we are still contentedly married after
nearly 20 years.

Gotcha beat, and we even still like each other. Most of the time, anyway.

Wow, that makes me extremely happy!