While we're talking about bugs, I found that you cannot change the field
property "TAB on Return" from the multi line msg box. Maybe from the single
line too, but I didn't try that one. I had hundreds of fields for which I
wanted that property changed. Ended up doing them one at a time. I was able to
change some of the other properties using the msg box.

Joe Wilkins