I use the splash screen technique for an internal app I manage. Splash screen
is the app, and the user runs the stack it copies to their hard drive.

The stack the user uses needs all the various libraries but ... since it never
gets compiled, the app builder never scans it. The splash screen needs to have
all the various libraries used by the actual user stack included in it so that
those libraries will be available.

How do I get a complete list of the libraries used by one stack, so that I can
check the appropriate checkboxes in the splash screen standalone builder?

Thanks,

Kee