Tuesday is pi approximation day (aka pi appreciation day). I think that is because some folks write July 22 as 22/7.

In honor of this day, I plan to order 14" pizzas to enjoy with friends. For some pizzas I plan to arrange the pieces on a rectangular cookie sheet in an alternating pattern to form an rectangle about 7" by 22". I will then badger friends into saying "Oooh" and "Ah" before letting them eat.

Illustrating this with a stack (in my losing struggle to make this on-topic) seemed too much work. However, those who want to ponder pi on Tuesday might type this into the message box:

put pi & LF & 22/7

Appreciate wonders both large and very small.

Dar Scott