Hi Dar,

Tuesday is pi approximation day (aka pi appreciation day). I think that is because some folks write July 22 as 22/7.

In honor of this day, I plan to order 14" pizzas to enjoy with friends. For some pizzas I plan to arrange the pieces on a rectangular cookie sheet in an alternating pattern to form an rectangle about 7" by 22". I will then badger friends into saying "Oooh" and "Ah" before letting them eat.

Illustrating this with a stack (in my losing struggle to make this on-topic) seemed too much work. However, those who want to ponder pi on Tuesday might type this into the message box:

put pi & LF & 22/7

Appreciate wonders both large and very small.

3.14159265358979323846 3.142857

this is what i got...

Could you please be so kind and explain this "wonder" to a person (or more ;-)
who is/are not able to start cheering right away, just becaues they lack a
deeper understanding of the glamour of maths ;-)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Dar Scott

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.major-k.de

P.S. I want the free StarterKit back!!! Please!!!

P.P.S.
Get your "greyscale" multimedia services (and more...) at

www.major-k.de

:-D

(Very internal joke ;-)