On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 04:40 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

Hang in there. Antialiasing images is coming to Rev soon!

Why would one want to use rev to anti-alias an image? It's graphics that are
required.

I have a particular project I am working on that needs antialiased images. Windows does a pretty good job of munching grey scale images when sized down. It does pixel dropping vs antialiasing. Churns out a pretty ugly image when sized small.

Antialiasing graphics (vector graphics I presume) would be a cool feature as well. Maybe we can get more of these graphic features into the engine as well.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com