On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 09:58 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

There are ways one can code up antialiasing. My interval-arithmetic method will break in future versions, so a feature will be good.

For image objects, yes, but you cannot do it for Graphics objects and Paint tools unless you can intercept the rasterized bits before they are sent to the screen.

I'm really glad to hear a feature is being added & hopefully it's graphics, paint and images, not just images.

BTW, I thought the feature request form was depreciated.

Why?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com