Hi Folks,

I am trying to properly format the text in an 'answer ... as sheet' command. I need to message text to conform to OS X's UI guidelines which state that the 'message text' should use the emphasized bold system font and the 'informative text' should use the small system font. Below is my command so far but the fonts don't seem to be working:

Can anyone help me get this working properly?

Thanks, Brian