On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 02:32 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

Moreover, I would like to say to all that my comments on this list are absolutely free & have no strings attached and should any person actually pay attention to them (it could happen) and use them to make big bucks, I am very pleased. That person owes me nothing, zip, nata, zero, nada, zilch.

Dar Scott

Wow. That's very cool. I would have struggled for many weeks longer than it took to add those optimizations to my rev_blowfish example. I'm real glad that I owe you nothing now. I didn't want to give you a free MTML publishing app anyway...

;;;

///

????

just kidding :-)