Klaus,

Thanks for the references.
On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 11:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Do you mean this one:

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~tfurukaw/RunRev/dbindex.html

This is a really great cgi development reference.

???

Or do you mean:

go stack "http://www.xyz.com/staxx/your_stack.rev"; ##?

In this case the stack will of course be downloaded, but only into
memory...

And is gone after quitting unless you provide a "save" button or
something like that...

So in the second example do you mean to say all I need to do is provide a player stack to an enduser with a button that references the desired stack stack on any public server? This seems too easy. I will try it immediately. :-)

Thanks again

Thanks again. I will sing your praises at camp this weekend!

Best regards

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ -- Public Beta available Now!