At 10:22 AM -0800 11/7/2003, Paul Stary wrote:
This works great from within Revolution, but can't build a standalone of the stack that will open a Rev stack on the remote server. Don't see how that would be possible, as a Rev stack is a Revolution file, and as such needs the application Revolution to open it. But was hoping that building a standalone with all options would provide enough of the Rev engine to work.

What am I missing here?

Make sure to include the Internet library (on the Inclusions tab in Step 3 of the Distribution Builder) when you're making your standalone and it should work.
--
Jeanne DeVoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

I have always had the Internet library included, but still will not open a Rev stack from the server using the standalone built from stack. Stack works fine when opened in runtime.

I must be doing something wrong, as you seem to imply that it SHOULD be possible to open Rev stacks from a remote server using the standalone which incorporates a button with the script...

go stack "http://www.myserver.com/stacks/mystack.rev";

... assuming it is built correctly. Is there any other options in the build process I might be missing or have set wrong?

Thanks.
--

Paul Stary
Audio-Video Engineering