From: Geoff Canyon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 9. november 2003 8.08.37 MET
To: How to use Revolution <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 2.1.1 better and reliable ... but
Beating a dead horse: what keyboard issue? I don't think that's been mentioned in this conversation previously. The directory issue as described happens only on Windows and only when running a stack with Revolution without the development environment. I run stacks in the development environment, and I build standalones. Neither of those situations are affected. You might operate differently, but even so fixing the directory issue is just a few lines of transcript.

So "being unable to use the correct keyboard" may be a large issue (sounds like it) but I still don't see how the directory issue is a dealbreaker, especially since 2.1 adds so many other features and bugfixes.