Dar,
I have a couple of free Rev-built applications available at:
http://www.shopperturnpike.com/usefulsoftware/
The one that might be of the most general interest for older kids and adults would be "ClipLinkViewer", since so many seem to have digital cameras these days, and many of those cameras now support taking video clips.
Also at the same location are some older applications (Mac OS 9 or "classic" in Mac OS X only) which I built with SuperCard a number of years ago. Feel free to include whatever you might feel is appropriate. -Goes for anyone else as well.

-Kurt

D.S. wrote:

"I am considering putting custom CDs in Christmas stockings this year.
Maybe they can be handy if there is not too much chocolate smeared over
them.  Being a cheap old buzzard, I'm looking for free programs made
with Revolution...."