On Friday, February 6, 2004, at 04:57 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

Nope.

Each player will point the game to a server.

It might look like Bjornke von Gierke and I are giving contradictory answers, but I think we are referring to different solutions.

What I'm talking about seems to be evolving to a web chat for the server. Depending on your needs you may need to include a recipient list with posts or all messages might go to all others in the chat.

Maybe there are some established web chat servers you can use for this.

Dar Scott