From: Ken Ray [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:14:25 -0600
Subject: RE: Immediate/Compile Time Execution for "USING" library STACKS

Kevin,<br><br>When you say &quot;at compile time&quot;, do you mean when the script
editor<br>closes (i.e. at the time the script is parsed)? Or some other
Software<br>Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<br>Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin<br>&gt; Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004
7:43 PM<br>&gt; To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<br>&gt; Subject: Immediate/Compile Time
Okay, this is anoying.   Does any one know of a API or <br>&gt; contruct to execute
Transcript at &quot;complile time&quot;  (since in <br>&gt; a intrepretative lnaguage
there is really no such animal).  <br>&gt; In traditional TILs there a keywords such
as IMMEDIATE, .IF <br>&gt; .ELSE, .THEN
 , COMPILE and [COMPILE].  Since I believe <br>&gt; Transcript is a TIL these
constructs should exist.  I am wold <br>&gt; like to use such constructs to create a
&quot;include&quot; that would <br>&gt; operate using a default LIBRARY PATH or
possibly even create <br>&gt; a &quot;plugin&quot; that would have a XML based project
file.  Any suggestions?<br>&gt; <br>&gt; I have already created a &quot;handler&quot;
to force parameters (aka <br>&gt; make them manadatory) it is called manatory.  It is
raw but <br>&gt; functional.  I am also working on a dialog the  generates a <br>&gt;
error message with the call stack detail should anyone find it useful.<br>&gt;