On 3/13/04 5:53 PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

Where did you read this? On this page it says "Next feature update included":

http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/licensing1.html

The form letter that customers get after purchase says what is quoted; that is, the user is entitled to one upgrade. The intent is that the user is entitled to the next released upgrade, just as the web page states. I doubt the company would honor someone's request to skip several updates or upgrades and then make a large jump, though they usually try to be as accomodating as possible to occasional lapses if the customer contacts the company personally.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]