Hello everyone,

Well, don't hesitate to tell me to shut up if you've had enough of my posts on this. I'm a little bewildered and frustrated that Revolution's documentation and web site doesn't contain anything, at least as far as I can tell, about setting up Revolution as a CGI. I know about Andre Garcia's slick server project, and he's given me some excellent tips. But I need to experiment with some basic cgi scripting first, and all I need is the basic set up.

These are the instructions that I found at Takaaki Furukawa's site:

"Rename the engine to "revolution" (if you'd like). Put the engine in the same directory as license.rev, and give the permission to execute. (chmod +x revolution)".

My skull is really thick, so please humour me. Is the engine the actual Revolution application (package) which resides in the Revolution 2.2 folder which resides in my Applications folder? Otherwise, I don't know what the engine is. Do I simply then open the Terminal application and enter "chmod +x revoution"? Do I save my cgi scripts in .../WebServer/CGI-Executables? As for my own system, I do have Web Sharing turned on.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Greg