On 4/21/04 3:20 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

Tom,

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Jaqueline Landman Gay's "Introduction to Rev CGIs" presentation from the Revolution Seminar this past January. It appears to be just what you're looking for--a plain-language, step-by-step approach to growing your own CGIs. As a CGI novice, I was able to follow her instructions to successfully create OSX Server-based CGIs with Rev.

There must be somewhere you can download these materials, or, if it's okay with Jacque, I'd be happy to email you a copy.

Still out there Jacque?

Yup, I posted a link a moment ago. I'm a bit behind on my reading today -- and now there are about 150 messages to catch up on. (And here I am, adding to the confusion.) :)

How many lines are in my reply, I wonder?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]