On 4/26/04 3:05 PM, David Burgun wrote:

I am not so worried that RR haven't fixed it, I am more worried that having got the Stack file into a state that causes this to happen, that no one seems to know what to do to undo it!

I suspect that some people aren't responding because they don't see it as a terribly major problem. At least, I didn't, since the "problem" will only occur in the IDE and it won't affect your stack or any standalone you build. I am quite sure you don't have to rebuild the stack or even necessarily fix it. All you are trying to do is get rid of a cosmetic issue.

Chipp's plugin may help. Here's another thing you can do just to narrow things down:

Quit and relaunch Rev. Make sure the browse tool is selected. Open the problem stack. Do nothing. Immediately close the stack. Does it ask you to save?

If not, then some action you routinely take is triggering the change in the global that tracks this. If so, then your stack was saved with some property that triggers the behavior.

If it does ask you to save, then try removing all breakpoints from your scripts (since you noticed that in your comparison) and re-save the stack. Open it and immediately close it. Does it still ask to save?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]