On Aug 2, 2004, at 1:02 AM, Greg Wills wrote:

I can get the Distribution Builder to build a standalone that will save
changes (button names).

How do you do that? I was under the impression that any persistent changes had to be made to a substack when running from a standalone. What I usually do is to open a small stack (which does nothing except allow me to initialize the Revolution runtime), immediately make it invisible, and then open a secondary stack which allows changes to be saved (and in effect does all the work).

-Kurt

We'll be the country's toast
And rule from coast to coast,
Without legality but that's