On 07.08.2004, at 08:15, Chipp Walters wrote:
Also, we can easily see where HyperCard, SuperCard and other 'Mac-centric' authoring environments have ended up. I think it's eventually in RR's best interest to focus on other platforms, else the find themselves in the same situation as the other lanquished Mac Xtalk authoring environments. And remember, both Flash and Director found some success on PC's, and originally shipped with an Xtalk language.

And the Mouse father said to his son. Paint yourself as a Lion, kill his kids than you will become the next prince of Africa!!

There are at least 10 Mac centric authoring environments. If the mAc has 5% and WIN 95% marketshare, than there must be about 200 WIN centric authoring environments i the market, which have survived the dominance of M$´s VB and .net.
Give me only 30...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Trainingsmaps© -- speadlearning with Mindmaps!
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418 Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539