Hello Jan, Alejandro, Robert, JB,

I couldn't upload the rev's web app example i expected to share on my revonline account in response to your mails ;-! Is it my mistake or a bug in the Rev 2.5 build 2 issue (buildnumber 9, 2.6.1 engine) i'm currently using ?

I will put some of the old posts together in a more suitable pdf file, hopefully next WE.

If that can help to win time, i can post, off-list, a simple complete example app (linux and panther compatible) as a zip archive.

Best, Pierre