On 12/12/04 6:19 AM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

Yeah - it certainly has some difficulties. In some ways I don't care whether they change the docs or the app - I just don't like them disagreeing.

It is straightforward to select the entire handler and select "Comment" from the script menu. An alternative might be to temporarily change the spelling of the name.

That's what I've always done (since I didn't know about this "feature"), and what I intend to keep on doing - so I'll never (deliberately) use this feature, and hopefully I will never be affected by it.

I see the point people are making, but I'd sure miss the current behavior if it changed. The ability to comment out an entire handler by commenting the first line has been in xtalk for 18 years. I have become dependent on it.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]