[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

During the course of helping my son prepare for a test at school, I created an educational FlashCard stack that allows him to input his own Q&A list. Does someone perhaps have a library stack that can spellcheck user input of a text field? Do you include a word list, or do you know of one that is available in the public domain? We could copy the text into Word to check the spelling, but I would rather have a complete solution in stack form.

OpenOffice has a number of dictionaries available (licensed under LGPL)

http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/download_dictionary.html

-- Alex.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.6 - Release Date: 27/01/2005