Hello all,

I have a few buttons and when the mouse is down over a button the background turns blue. This is good. Now I want to have the other buttons turn blue by still holding the mouseDown but moving it over the other buttons and when it is over them that they will act like a mouseDown has been sent to them.

I have tried mouseDown, mouseStillDown, mouseWithin, mouseEnter etc.

No luck,

I might be able to do a mouseOver (SC) but prefer the mouseDown if possible.

Does anyone know a way to do this????

Thanks in advance....

Tom

Thomas J. McGrath III SCS 1000 Killarney Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15234 412-885-8541