All,

A quick Guide to Properties for every object type is available from my (see3d) RevOnline user space for any who are interested.

Dennis

On May 27, 2005, at 9:35 PM, Dennis Brown wrote:

Thanks Eric,

I used what you sent here to create a stack that displays the properties of objects in the spreadsheet like way I wanted. I also made it so that you can click on any object type header and it will resort on that column. That way you can see the types of properties for that object first (in alphabetical order) before the other object properties. It would make a nice addition to the quick reference guides.

I will upload a copy of it to my user area (see3d) as soon as I receive my unlock key from RunRev.

Dennis