Richard,

Thank you for the praise. I hope the example inspires others to not be afraid to dive in and achieve more than they thought they could. I just wanted to do something useful for others to thank those on this list for all the help they are unselfishly giving to everyone.

I doubt my scripts would be a model of superb Transcript. Perhaps someone can take a look at it and suggest better ways of doing this simple table task. It seemed very clunky to me for the way I figured out how to click on the header rows for a sort --but it was quick and dirty.

I don't ever think I can bring myself to putting lower case typing characters in front of the names of my variables. I gave it a try, but I will have to come up with something else, because it just hurts my eyes to make the code read like someone had a bad case of the typos. I really want it to read like clear English. I think I can find a way to do that.

Dennis