I am trying to upload a binary file (QuickTime movie) to an ftp server, using the following script:

put URL "binfile:moviefile.mov" into URL "ftp://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/moviefile.mov"

With this script, I get a file on the server with the correct number of bytes, but the file appears not to be binary and cannot be opened by QuickTime.

If I use a slash after "binfile:" the file is uploaded, but it is zero bytes in size. The server indicates that it is receiving the file in binary.

Can anyone suggest a way to upload a file that works as QuickTime?

Thanks in advance,
Claire
--
Claire Bradin Siskin