Jon wrote:
I'm writing some software to continually test a web site I created. It Posts some data every hour or so and then inspects the HTML that returns to verify that the web site responded appropriately. Sad to say, I connect to the Internet over a modem, so I'm not on-line all of the time. I would like to have some logic like this, so that I don't report an error when I'm not even on-line:

if modem-is-connected then
  test the web site
end if

Is there any way to do this in Rev?

One common technique is to "get" the url at google.com, or one at yahoo.com, or a small file you know is on your server. Then check the result to see if anything went wrong. If it didn't, assume a connection.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]