At 10:38 AM -0500 12/11/05, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
I figure I can use Applescript on the Mac but I don't know about iTunes for Windows. Is anyone familiar with doing things like this on Windows?

What are the options available? On the extraction side can I use an output from iTunes? Is there an XML file etc.?

There is an "iTunes Music Library.xml" for my Tiger OS X iTunes...there might be a Windows version
of that same document.  Reading that file might get you somewhere.

ciao,
sims

European Rev Conference  2006
www.techietours.com