I made things far too much complicated :-)

put image ID <ID> of stack "x3" into image <Image Name> is enough ;-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet

Le 4 janv. 06 à 14:04, Eric Chatonet a écrit :

Hi Paul,

Well :-)
Sorry if I misunderstood.
You could try this tested workaround:

on SetImage pID
  local tFlag
  ------
   if there is an image ID pID then
    set the ID of image ID pID to 250000
    put true into tFlag
   end if
   put image ID pID of stack "X3" into image "Template"
   -- or what you want :-)
   if tFlag then set the ID of image ID 250000 to pID
end SetImage