This should be really easy and I don't want to rediscover gravity so I'll ask first: does anyone here have a simple algorithm for staggering new windows in a multiwindow app? I've gotten spoiled by Cocoa, etc. which takes care of this for me but cloning a template window in Rev does not. Obviously, I could just move my new window a bit but I'm not sure how far and in any case, if the number of windows is large enough, we need to restart at the top. I figure someone has written this already??

Spence

James P. Spencer
Rochester, MN

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Badges??  We don't need no stinkin badges!"