The now defunct program mTropolis had a simple method for creating rounded corners on images. One simply placed the mTropolis graphic icon on the image and checked off the round rectangle option; the image instantly changed to one with rounded corners. I used this extensively for images and it added a nice alternative to the routine sharp rectangle appearance. I don't know how the mTropolis developers programmed this, but it would be a nice option to add, if feasible, to Revolution.
Steve Goldberg
www.medmaster.net