J. Landman Gay wrote:

Mark Wieder wrote:
The first step in getting some of
these problems fixed is to write up a report on it. The BZ interface
is the connection between the users and the rev team. They may look in
on the list casually now and then, but they do pay attention to the
bug reports.

Right, and they rarely have time to read the list. I'm not sure what purpose posting a rant serves here; maybe Bill just wants to sour everyone on Revolution or has some private vendetta. I can't imagine why he'd holler here and yet refuse to report the problems on the only venue the team actually reads.

FWIW, I recall mention that the team has a greater commitment to reading and posting in the forum than here.

Given that the forum has an "Off Topic" section and this list is focused on using Rev, that might make a good place to migrate this discussion.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation