On Oct 20, 2006, at 6:44 PM, Bill Marriott wrote:

So let me get this straight: WER -- A neatly pressed, folded, and
categorized collection of crash reports from actual users running Rev on a variety of system configurations, complete with a sampling of mini heap snapshots and system data, a system that has helped Microsoft and hundreds of other companies eliminate hard-to-pin-down bugs -- is of absolutely no
interest to Rev? Amazing.

I am baffled by this and have no idea what it means. I think it is sarcasm, but I don't understand what it is referring to. I think this is a hint that crash information can be obtained through a method/procedure/standard called WER that sends paper copies of reports and that RunRev and the rest of us obviously should be aware of and take advantage of this.

Dar