Bernard Devlin wrote:
For those who want Rev to have a higher profile, I hope 1 day to see some amazing product or technique that will give us all a sense of smugness.

One of my clients is taking our work to MacWorld this January. He says he wants to win best of show. While I doubt that will happen just on general principles, maybe it will help increase awareness. I made sure to put the Runtime info in the About box.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]