As far as Morfik being a startup, and you aren't comfortable with
that, and you don't like the license, fine.  I understand where you're
at.  I just don't think your position is typical.  Maybe I'm wrong.
It wouldn't be the first time.

Just to clarify: I've been speaking specifically as an owner of my *own* startup. Meaning I'm not comfortable pinning the hopes of my startup on another startup, which is much different from saying that nobody should. I do think my position is typical in that particular case - maybe not the general one.

Regards,
Brian