On Jan 9, 2007, at 1:46 PM, Jesse Sng wrote:

Apple already has a dev tool in beta (Dashcode) for Widgets so someone should check that out before they ventured into creating their own. You can get access to it with a free ADC developer account.

The bigger implication here is that the iPhone runs on a version of OS X. That means that there's the possibility of us creating Apps for the iPhone via Revolution. You don't even need Widgets.

I've got my fingers crossed but if Apple opens up the iPhone to apps other than widgets I will be in heaven. Especially if we can get access to the GPS data to determine where folks are.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com