Did I miss a spec?  Does the phone actually have GPS or are you referring to
the time differencing data that most carriers use to triangulate a phones
location?

--
cb

On 1/9/07, Trevor DeVore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jan 9, 2007, at 1:46 PM, Jesse Sng wrote:

>> Apple already has a dev tool in beta (Dashcode) for Widgets so
>> someone should check that out before they ventured into creating
>> their own.  You can get access to it with a free ADC developer
>> account.
>
> The bigger implication here is that the iPhone runs on a version of
> OS X. That means that there's the possibility of us creating Apps
> for the iPhone via Revolution. You don't even need Widgets.

I've got my fingers crossed but if Apple opens up the iPhone to apps
other than widgets I will be in heaven.  Especially if we can get
access to the GPS data to determine where folks are.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com