Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

I repeat my recommendation to add the ability to read EXIF data with the detailed files function:

I don't know if I'd like that. To read the EXIF data, every file would have to be opened and read individually, which would be very time-consuming. As it is now, a single call to the OS returns all the information without having to open (or even acknowledge) any files at all. Reading a lot of files in a folder, just to see if they have EXIF data, and if so, retrieve that data, would really slow down the detailed files function for people who aren't working with image files.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]