Shari, I agree, but I had a Mac Mini a year or so ago and Apple continued to provide free updates for it all the way to - I think it was 2.9, but may have been 2.8. because I stopped using it about a month ago when I got my new MacIntel. I kind of wondered myself at the length of the automatic updates I got for the Mini.

Joe Wilkins