On 24 Jul 2007, at 09:27, Mark Smith wrote:
Thanks, Dave. This is just a little project for it's own sake, so I don't mind doing some testing:)

Would I use this syntax, having first called libUrlSetCustomHttpHeaders (necessary for s3, anyway),:

Be careful about using libUrlSetCustomHttpHeaders. Are you sure this is what you need? If you are just setting some particular headers and not the request line itself, then you should just set the httpHeaders.

"put someData into URL (someUrl)" and "delete URL (someUrl)?

That should be right. These will also set the correct request line in the http request.

Cheers
Dave