Mark,

the tricky part for the S3 Implementation is not the HTTP Methods but the
authentication mechanism, for that you need SHA1 HMAC Hash stuff which we
don't have I think. If you can pass the authentication, the rest is fairly
easy. You can hard code the requests using strings if you encounter some
trouble using the httpheaders.

Please reply with feedback on the auth thing, I've tried and I could not do
it.

:D

PS: I'd use a S3 implementation if one was available!

Cheers
andre

On 7/24/07, Mark Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 24 Jul 2007, at 16:00, Dave Cragg wrote:

>> And the question of progress monitoring. And, and, and :)
>
> You should be able to do this with libUrlSetStatusCallback

Thanks, I'll get experimenting...

Best,

Mark