Andre, I made the sha1 and hmac stuff a while ago, and I seem to have got the Auth stuff working. It's a bit tricky, and not made easier by the fact that a number of the examples on their developer web-site are actually wrong!

I have got some basic get, head, put and delete things working, but I need to do some cleaning up. I'll happily email you what I've got so far when I've sorted it out a little. It's going to be a little while longer for a releasable library, but a week or so, maybe - I have a fairly busy week this week.

Best,

Mark