Andre Garzia wrote:
Jacque,
I don't know how to find a remote mac address, but a local windows mac
address you can use:

ipconfig /all

Thanks. I'm already doing that locally but now I need to get it from a remote machine.

and parse it. I think that to touch such low level info as MAC Addresses you
may need some raw C/C++ code to socket structures.

From what I read, the arp command is supposed to get what I need but I can't make it work. I think that's because my server is a Mac. If I had a Windows-only network it might work but I don't know how to test it with my current setup. :(

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]