I've been using various versions of SQL (Postgres, mySQL, Oracle, etc) for several years now and the only character I've ever been able to use to delimit strings is the apostrophe. As Jan recommended, try that first and you'll probably see most of your problems go away. BTW: having a " inside of ' ' is just fine. No escaping required.

When you are actually executing the revExecuteSQL command, if you don't get back an error from rev, the problem is most likely in the SQL so you should always include that.

len morgan

Dave wrote:
Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot, yes, a great help, Where exactly did you see the description of how to do this in the SQLite docs? I had a quick look again but still couldn't find it!

Thanks again
All the Best
Dave