Eric Chatonet wrote:
Le 31 oct. 07 à 19:11, rgould8 at aol.com a écrit :

Can anyone tell me if there's a directory somewhere in Windows Vista that is accessible by all users of the PC??

specialFoderPath(35) (C:/ProgramData) seems the directory you need.

Good find, Eric.  Thanks!

Some months ago we had a discussion here looking for such a directory, and no one could turn up one which was writable by even non-admin accounts.

But I was able to verify that specialFolderPath(35) can indeed be written to and read from by admin and non-admin accounts.

Good sleuthing!

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal