Hi,

We decommissioned a node from the cluster.
On decommissioned node it said in system.log that node has been
decommissioned .
But after couple of minutes only , on rest of the nodes the node is showing
UNREACHABLE when we issue nodetool describecluster .

nodetool status is not showing the node however nodetool describecluster is
showing UNREACHABLE.

I tried nodetool assassinate and now node is not showing in nodetool
describecluster , however that seems to be the last option.

Ideally it should leave the cluster immediately after decommission.
Once decommissioned is completed as per log then is there any issue in
issuing nodetool assasinate ?

Thanks